Need help programimg bc785d

Status
Not open for further replies.

dabiker

Need help finding the right software to program the bc785d. If some one would be willing to make me a file that i could add to the scanner i would be willing to pay them a few bucks. thanks kyle

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Need help finding the right software to program the bc785d. If some one would be willing to make me a file that i could add to the scanner i would be willing to pay them a few bucks. thanks kyle

Have you tried the Wiki right here on RR?

Click on "Supporting Software".

http://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/BC785D

As far as a file to add to your scanner, if it's a programming file you are looking for, we wouldn't have any idea what you can use unless you tell us where you are, and what you want to listen to!

Last edited:

dabiker

i live in mitchell,sd

and would like a file that would have the law enforcement fire and dot on the bc785d so that i could run this scanner for a live feed. if someone where to look at the map around mitchell,sd there is like 10 county's around the Mitchell area that i would like to broadcast, and if someone to where make me a file i would be happy to give them a few bucks for doing so.If you send me private message i could give ya more info on the county's needed. I think there is only like 1 or 2 talk groups in each of the county's around here. I struggle to figure out how to use a forum for some reason i just don't get how they work i had to search just to find the posting i posted. what a dummie i am when it comes to forums. I cant not afford to buy a lot of software do to the fact i am on disability right now. I use free scan to program the 996xt and the 396t i have and i really don't understand how to use the software i have now.

Have you tried the Wiki right here on RR?

Click on "Supporting Software".

BC785D - The RadioReference Wiki

As far as a file to add to your scanner, if it's a programming file you are looking for, we wouldn't have any idea what you can use unless you tell us where you are, and what you want to listen to!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.