Need help programing Pro96

Status
Not open for further replies.

gbflex

I just posted a request for help programing my new pro96 scanner in the Radio Shack thread. I thought maybe someone hear could help being local. I did manage to download the Win96 and transfered the stock frequencies. I would like to get a list of Genesse County frequencies and get them down loaded. Is there somewhere I can take it and have it done? Thank you in advance. Dam this thing is high tech!

kc8zdf

Hi there im in Brighton Mi, Livingston county and i can help you with programing it. You need to program towers into the scanner and also the talk groups that you want to listen to.. if you dont program any talk groups in you will here stuff but not know what it is. plus if there is a car from howell and they connect to that tower then you will hear everything that may cover your local stuff if you dont have just yours in there.

email me at kc8zdf@hotmail.com and we can even meet somewhere and i can bring my laptop to a hotspot internet and get everything labeled for you.. or just do it over the email as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.