Need help programming ICis system into Pro197 using Win500 software

Status
Not open for further replies.

ke6igz

Premium Subscriber
I am trying to program the ICIS trunking system into my RS PRO-197 with Win500 software.

Interagency Communications Interoperability System (ICIS) Trunking System, Various, California - Scanner Frequencies

I am not sure how to enter the custom frequency table. The data on RR does not have "Chanel LO" and "Channnel HI" data for each base frequency. I have programed the control channels and I am receiving trunking data loud and clear from the Oat mountain site. When I analyze the data I am almost always getting 100% reception. However I do not hear anything. The scanner never stops on a channel. It just keeps scanning forever.

Paco-Jerte

You Member, Member!
I am trying to program the ICIS trunking system into my RS PRO-197 with Win500 software.

Interagency Communications Interoperability System (ICIS) Trunking System, Various, California - Scanner Frequencies

I am not sure how to enter the custom frequency table. The data on RR does not have "Chanel LO" and "Channnel HI" data for each base frequency. I have programed the control channels and I am receiving trunking data loud and clear from the Oat mountain site. When I analyze the data I am almost always getting 100% reception. However I do not hear anything. The scanner never stops on a channel. It just keeps scanning forever.

I can help. email me at bcd396t@gmail.com since the PMs don't work too good here

Status
Not open for further replies.