Need help programming my Pro 106

Status
Not open for further replies.

breadtrk

Hello,

I got the 106 back when brand new and also got the cable to program it, programmed it and used it for a couple years.

Then I took a job as an Over the road trucker and the little guy sat on my desk for the last few years, during this time my wife passed and daughter cleaned up the house, including my desk. I can no longer find the cable and it seems that maybe things have changed with the programming or something. All I can hear now is MTA and the Sheriffs Office.

I'm looking for someone in middle TN that can hook up the scanner and re program it for me. I'll gladly pay for the service.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
You first might want to see what has changed in your area...many services are moving to trunked systems these days. Our database will be one source; Some of the locals another...Mike

breadtrk

I appreciate the answer Mike, but since I posted that I had already programmed it once, and stated that it was working, and acknowledged that something must have changed...... I strongly encourage you to fully read posts, comprehend them, and then only respond to ones that you are capable of providing a helpful answer too.

Status
Not open for further replies.