Need help programming pro-106

Status
Not open for further replies.

louisaelec

Have installed psredit500. programs looks great but not sure on how to use it. i'm also using programming cable from radioshack. Any help would be great!

qlajlu

Silent Key
Have installed psredit500. programs looks great but not sure on how to use it. i'm also using programming cable from radioshack. Any help would be great!

Well, you are mostly on your way. Have you installed the drivers and is your computer able to talk to the scanner? If you have accomplished that, you are way past most hurdles.

To really make programming the scanner a snap, you should get a Premium Subscription so you can import the systems you want to scan from the RR Database.

It also helps us help you if we know your location. So I urge you to return to your User CP (the left side of the second blue bar from the top of any page if you are logged in) and edit your profile to include your location (city and state) as you were requested to do in the material e-mailed to you when you registered. Once you fill in your location it will automatically show in each of your posts. Many of the questions you will have, and their answers, are going to be location specific and without having your location showing you will be asked over and over again what it is. So fill it in now and be done with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.