Need help programming Pro-163

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-WeB

Okay so I am sort of getting the instructions. I have the control frequencies programmed for my area, bay county florida. I have the talk groups programmed. When I have it set on the individual frequencies I receive transmissions. When I scan the bank, I get nothing. What is the problem here? I can't figure it out, and it's probably something simple...

J-WeB

Got it working! I turned it off, unplugged it and left the house for a while. When I came back a few hours later I continued programming and it is trunking and scanning all the channels now.

J-WeB

I can't get Lynn Haven police to come up. Can anyone find a reference for Lynn Haven, Florida police department frequencies? I found one via the city's website, and that was what I programmed, but it doesn't work. How do I program them in? It doesn't say if they are trunked or not.

KC5EIB

Feed Provider
I can't get Lynn Haven police to come up. Can anyone find a reference for Lynn Haven, Florida police department frequencies? I found one via the city's website, and that was what I programmed, but it doesn't work. How do I program them in? It doesn't say if they are trunked or not.

Doing a quick search in the RR database (second button in from the left above) I found what you are looking for on the Bay County page ( Bay County, Florida (FL) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference )

Status
Not open for further replies.