Need Help Programming Uniden BCD496XT

Status
Not open for further replies.

terryyvr

I find the unit is very hard to Program Manually. Would someone be kind enough to walk me through the Steps on how to Program it Manually on the LTR Network.

Thanks.

captclint

Mentor
I find the unit is very hard to Program Manually. Would someone be kind enough to walk me through the Steps on how to Program it Manually on the LTR Network. Thanks.
No such thing as a 496. Maybe you meant 396? However, programming Unidens is pretty standard, so this Easier to Read BCD396T/UBCD396T Manual should work for LTR on most any Uniden Just remember that the frequencies should be entered in order, and the LCN Channel must be entered. For example, if there are 3 frequencies, 470.000 LCN01, 475.000 LCN 02, and 476.000 LCN 03, at the "Input LCN'" you must enter the LCN 01 number and press E/yes.for the 1st, and 02 for the 2nd, etc.

Last edited:

DaveIN

Founders Curmudgen
Database Admin
Welcome to Radioreference terryyvr!

Captclint mentioned an excellent resource in the easy to read manual for the 396/996 series radios, but you may also want to look at the other online resources in the Wiki: BCD396XT - The RadioReference Wiki once you start to get used to the radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.