ProScan Need Help Recording

Status
Not open for further replies.

etimothyd

I would like to record from the record out jack on the back of my BCD996P2 to line in on my windows 7 PC.
Not having much luck, I can record from the Ext. speaker jack to line in, but that turns of my scanner's internal speaker.
Any pearls of wisdom......

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
I would like to record from the record out jack on the back of my BCD996P2 to line in on my windows 7 PC.
Not having much luck, I can record from the Ext. speaker jack to line in, but that turns of my scanner's internal speaker.
Any pearls of wisdom......
Set the database system level Record parameter to 'All Channels' or 'Marked Channels'. If 'Marked Channels' then set the channel level Record flags.
Upload after the changes.

Last edited:

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
That not the problem, Like I said I can record from the Ext. Speaker jack.
Thanks for replying
I understand. You want to use the Record jack. It doesn't appear to be a Windows thing to me.
Audio is always present at the external speaker jack. Audio is only present at the record jack when the database system Record and channel Record parameters are set.

Feed Provider
load your database into Proscan ,double click system, turn on record out. reupload to scanner. You can double click indivual depts. And mark or unmark talk groups to include/exclude.
Capture.PNG

Attachments

• Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    504 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

etimothyd

Sorry guys, I checked the Rec out before I turned on Record in ProScan.
All is working great now.
Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.