Need help reference Aviation freqs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

K0WXP

Hello. I am hoping someone has a recording of the Sioux Falls ATCT frequency (118.3) from June 1st sometime around 145-245pm. I was working tower that day and a very respected Colonel with the SDANG had his ladt flight. We tried to honor him on frequency and he requested the audio. Well, the FAA offices dropped the ball on his request, and by the time they bothered to address it...the audio was gone. We only hve archives going back 45 days.
Im hoping someone can help me out...LiveATCs feed was down that day of course too! I would really like to provide my friend the audio of his last flight.
Please message me if you can help.
Thank you!

K0WXP

Have you tried checking LiveATC.net?

As I mentioned, LiveATC says their feed was down that day, or they'd be happy to help. 😔
Figured I would just try a shot in the dark, since so many of the latest scanners record everything...i thought there might be someone out there who has their scanner always monitoring us, that may have the audio and not even know it.

mark432k

KC0LRU
Shoot. I record everything at FSD but usually after 30 days or so I delete. If you know of something in the future you want, let me know and I'll make a point to save it.

K0WXP

@autovon: unfortunately, no dice on the HUD tape.
@mark432k: bummer. Thanks for the offer. We have tapes for 45days, then they are automatically overwritten. We were never notified there was a request, and to archive the audio.

Ever the optimist, im still hopeful something will come up.

Status
Not open for further replies.