Need help setting up a PSR-800 for SWRCN system

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyhook63

I’m just getting started with this so I hope this is the right place to ask for help. Can anyone help me create a police and fire “scanlist” for Strongsville Ohio in Cuyahoga County? I am using a new GRE PSR-800. I cannot find any data in the GRECOM Library. Thanks for your help.

SCPD

QRT
I’m just getting started with this so I hope this is the right place to ask for help. Can anyone help me create a police and fire “scanlist” for Strongsville Ohio in Cuyahoga County? I am using a new GRE PSR-800. I cannot find any data in the GRECOM Library. Thanks for your help.

Maybe a mod can move this to a seperate thread. This one is about the 700 MHz MARCS system. What you are asking about is Southwest Regional Communications Network (SWRCN). I programmed it into my Uniden BCD996XT but can't receive the system at my location in northeast Summit County.

kf8yk

It's been reported previously that Strongsville PD & a number of neighboring PD's are using full time encryption.

http://forums.radioreference.com/oh...5528-what-happened-north-royalton-police.html

rwier

If it helps, great! If not, sorry, no harm, no foul.

Attachments

• CDAT_VS.022.zip
    120.5 KB · Views: 48

skyhook63

Don’t you think they would still publish the frequencies

Don’t you think they would still publish the frequencies and let us know about the encryption method?

SCPD

QRT
The FREQUENCIES are listed in the RR Database but ...."....Strongsville PD & a number of neighboring PD's are using full time encryption....." you are not going to be able to monitor them unless they are transmitting in the clear. Must be a hotbed of terrorist activity in that area LOL !

OHIOSCAN

If you have the Control Channels programmed in you will hear everything on SWRCN that's not enc. Brookpark is the only LE agencies left still in the clear. Strongsville, Middleberg & N.Royalton are 100% enc, the TG's listed for SPD are no longer used. I posted awhile back the enc TG's but since there basically useless don't waste your memory. Leave the WC setting on and if for any reason they would be "clear" they will pop up.

skyhook63

other way to keep my ear to the ground

Being in this “hotbed” as I am, I will have to figure out some other way to keep my ear to the ground lol. Thanks for taking time to respond to my request for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.