Need Help Submitting Changes to my County's Wiki Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

eriepascannist

Premium Subscriber
I was scrolling through the fire apparatus roster on the Wiki page for Erie county, PA when I noticed that a ton of the information on there is extremely outdated. I have never tried to submit changes to a Wiki page before and am not quite sure where to start. Do I just submit my changes through my county's "Submit" link off the main county page, as I would do with a frequency correction, or is there some link on the Wiki page itself that I'm missing?

Help would be appreciated!

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
No, the wiki is a user database, so you can make all the changes you want yourself to this and many other pages. All you need to do is to log into the wiki using your RRuserid and password on the left. If you have login issues, please drop a line to Lindsay - the admins don't have access to the password servers.

Mike

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
No, the Wiki does not have a submission process like the Database has. Wiki users simply edit Wiki articles directly.

But, you have to be logged into the Wiki in order to edit the articles. You should see a "Log in" link on the left side of the main Wiki page. Click that and log in with your RR user name. Note that the Wiki checks your Wiki user name against the main RR user name database to see if you're actually a RR subscriber. Also note that Wiki user names are case sensitive, "eriepascannist" is not the same as "Eriepascannist". You will have to log into the Wiki with the latter.

There's a Wiki user guide at:

RR Wiki User's Guide - The RadioReference Wiki

If you need help, Mike (ka3jjz) or myself will be glad to assist.

Status
Not open for further replies.