Need Help updating Firmware on a BC346XTC

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrnavy2

Ocean Twp, Monmouth County, Central New Jersey
Hello all, well let me try to have you understand what my problem is.

I have a BC346XTC and I am trying to upload the Firmware using BC VUP Program. I do everything that it states that I must do to get the Scanner to communicate correctly. No problem there. I have Version 1.00.01 and I am trying to upload to Version BC346XT V 1.05.00. When I get to start to upload I receive a error message which states:
“The Scanner is not an object for BC346XT. Rewriting is impossible. Please turn off the power and remove the cable”
So let me ask 2 more questions. I am not subscrible, so do I need to subscrible to just update the Firmware?
And I have a BC346XTC not a BC346XT. Would that make a different.
I hope this made sense to someone. Thanks Steve…

joeuser

The Wretched
Hello all, well let me try to have you understand what my problem is.

I have a BC346XTC and I am trying to upload the Firmware using BC VUP Program. I do everything that it states that I must do to get the Scanner to communicate correctly. No problem there. I have Version 1.00.01 and I am trying to upload to Version BC346XT V 1.05.00. When I get to start to upload I receive a error message which states:
“The Scanner is not an object for BC346XT. Rewriting is impossible. Please turn off the power and remove the cable”
So let me ask 2 more questions. I am not subscrible, so do I need to subscrible to just update the Firmware?
And I have a BC346XTC not a BC346XT. Would that make a different.
I hope this made sense to someone. Thanks Steve…
I can't say for certain but that could be the problem, the models do have differences aside from the name BC346XTC v. BC346XT

Status
Not open for further replies.