Need help with Berrien County fire frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

bnsfds-15

I live in Illinois but I will be traveling soon to the Berrien County area. I know that sometime
last year that Berrien County was issued 2 New frequencies that I read are to serve as
New dispatch frequencies in addition to the old 154.250 MHz frequency. If Anyone can
tell Me which FD's in the county use the New frequency 151.295 MHz, which use 151.370
MHz and which still use 154.250 MHz, It would be of great help.

fire4456

Program all the fire channels in as listed on the database with the exception of the uhf tone out frequency. It's just a crossband repeater link. Mostly 154.250 is still used. niles township is on the 151.370. You also might want to add niles city in your list they are uhf. it depends on what area you are in the county on what you will hear. For the most part their communications are on direct so you might not hear anything but the dispatcher. If you are in lower berrien county add st. joe county indianan frequencies to your list they are all repeated even the fg's. hope this helps

jimsokol

Premium Subscriber
151.205 fireground 2
Buchanan Twp, Coloma-Hagar, Lake Twp, St. Joseph Twp
Three Oaks
151.235 fireground 3
Covert Twp, Niles twp, Royalton Twp, St. Joseph, Watervliet
Weesaw Twp
151.295 Primary 1
151.37 Primary 2
154.25 Primary 3
159.315 fireground 4
Berrien Springs, Buchanan, Chikaming Twp, Eau Claire, Lincoln twp
New Buffalo
159.405 fireground 5
Baroda, Benton Harbor, Galien, Niles, Sodus Twp, S.W. Mich Regional Airport
154.295 fireground 1
Benton Twp, Bertrand Twp, Bridgman, Michiana Shores, New Buffalo Twp, Sister Lakes

bnsfds-15

Thank You.

I will do as both messages said. Sometimes I even pick up Berrien County from here
where I live in the Chicago suburbs, I also pick up Cass County quite frequently during
the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.