Need help with FastLane 2.228

Status
Not open for further replies.

LubeckTech

Premium Subscriber
I just upgraded to 2.228 (from 2.169 I think) and now am getting the TCP connect error = 10061.
What I am trying to do is take the unfiltered audio from a Motorola XPR4350 and monitor a Capacity Plus system which it is scanning and feed it to the audio input of my computer..
This had been working very well but this release looks very different from ones of the past.
Is there a good tutorial anywhere on how this new version works?
My basic question is can I start this in a mode where the audio input device is the computer's soundcard or do I need to install an earlier version to get back to where I was??

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
I just upgraded to 2.228 (from 2.169 I think) and now am getting the TCP connect error = 10061.
What I am trying to do is take the unfiltered audio from a Motorola XPR4350 and monitor a Capacity Plus system which it is scanning and feed it to the audio input of my computer..
This had been working very well but this release looks very different from ones of the past.
Is there a good tutorial anywhere on how this new version works?
My basic question is can I start this in a mode where the audio input device is the computer's soundcard or do I need to install an earlier version to get back to where I was??

Why don't you use the mouse clickety-click happy time menu system ? In the DSDPlus Event Log window, at the top if a menu.

1. Click on Control --> Passive Digital Monitor
2. Click on Input --> select you rinput

If you miss keyboard shortcut, Misc --> Enable Keyboard Commands

You can do it all from the menu system now.

Mike

cg

Premium Subscriber
You might want to click on the "Check for Update" under Misc as v2.235 is the latest. Back in December there was an update and you got a password that is used for the current release. There was no general email sent out.

chris

ATCTech

...and 2.235 is even newer than what you're using. Press "U" when you're running the program and it should offer you the update.

Chris, I think we clicked "Send" at the same instant! ;)

jeff

Premium Subscriber
I'm running into the same issue, running 2.235 with discriminator tap, keep getting "No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it". Also does this on 2.228. It works fine on 2.212.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
I'm running into the same issue, running 2.235 with discriminator tap, keep getting "No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it". Also does this on 2.228. It works fine on 2.212.

Then follow the instructions outlined a few posts above.

Status
Not open for further replies.