Need Help with Findind Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
I need to know the Netcong Police Frequency. They are dispatched from the county. Does anyone know? Also I need to know the Morris County Park Police Frequency too. Thanks so much!

stevecubfan

Premium Subscriber
click on database at the top of the page then click new joysey then your county some of the info you want is listed there

captclint

Mentor
I need to know the
NetcongPolice Frequency. They are dispatched from the county. Does anyone know? Also I need to know the Morris County Park Police Frequency too. Thanks so much!
This link will take you to the Morris County frequency page. I did not see a specific Park Police, but I think the Morris, County of has the list of frequencies for which you are interested. There is a Netcong, Borough of down towards the middle of the page in case this is also of interest.

Last edited:

captclint

Mentor
Last edited:

btritch

Mostly digital as stated, However it does say it is mixed therefore could possibly have SOME analog in it, You might try to program it and see what ya get, It's worth a shot.. Now, The actual frequencies you want or you op was asking about are what is listed under system frequencies in Site 001,002, 003, and 004 under Zone 1, 2, 3, and 4
Red are primary and Blue are secondary therefore since there are no blue, You'd need all of them listed in red programmed in.. The other things listed below that I think you're confusing for the frequeny are actually Talk Groups, Which is what part of the system they're allotted. This will not be as simple as just programming one frequency in one channel, another frequency in another channel, another frequency in another channel, This WILL have to be set up AS a Motorola Trunk system, Type II Smartzone to be exact.. It does say Apco 25 which is more than likely digital, and analog so there possibly could be some analog traffic on there, however prolly not what you're wanting to hear, all of the pd/fd/ems comms are most likely going to be digital, The analog is probably the services section Talk Groups.. Everything else is most likely digital... So you're probably better off getting a digital radio right from the start but if you want to program it in and try and see what is analog, I'd say go for it but I bet it's not much..worth a shot though, Question is, Is it worth your time for a chance? Hope this helps..

Status
Not open for further replies.