Need Help With New Office

Status
Not open for further replies.

Montz816

Emergency Communications
Premium Subscriber
I have a new office and need a lil advice about lighting. I have about 20x40 area and need only 20x10 with tac low light I was thinking about black lights but also liked the look of the

Leoglo NiteVizn Tactical Cockpit Illumination http://www.chiefsupply.com/Vehicle_Equipment/Interior_Lighting/NV34W

does anyone know of anything along these lines or a retro fit to work in regular house plug any help from anyone?
Thanks

RESCUE4NFD

I use 18" 15 watt Phillips Blacklights over desk,and 3 Red low watt light bulbs in ceiling fan for more light when needed....Hope this helps

Montz816

Emergency Communications
Premium Subscriber
At one of our new field office we have a large window in front and multiple camera monitors and computer work stations. At night we adjust our eyes to "night vision" (to the extent that we only use our amber lights to drive) and to use a white light blinds us and a red light washes out any red text on papers so my officers and I thought either a black light or green light so we can both see and we don’t silhouette our self’s (look at my job in sig) We try to keep a tactical frame of mind.

Rescue4nfd thanks for the tip

Status
Not open for further replies.