Pro-651: Need help with receiving Pinellas County P25

Status
Not open for further replies.

valkyrexx

Hey guys need some help with my scanner. For some odd reason I have programed all of the Pinellas County P25 Control and Secondary control channels and I only tend to receive reception in my apartment and my deck (Sometimes) Scanner shows it has a good signal and is receiving the trucking datta. So not sure if the settings have to be changed or antenna? Have a rubber ducky and a center loaded telescoping antenna. Thanks for any solutions you may have!

DickH

Hey guys need some help with my scanner. For some odd reason I have programed all of the Pinellas County P25 Control and Secondary control channels and I only tend to receive reception in my apartment and my deck (Sometimes) Scanner shows it has a good signal and is receiving the trucking datta. So not sure if the settings have to be changed or antenna? Have a rubber ducky and a center loaded telescoping antenna. Thanks for any solutions you may have!

It could be RF overload. Try the attenuator.

valkyrexx

Okay ill try that out. Does the mutisite settings need to be changed if I have multiple tower sites programed? Also I programmed 5 Sites in and only receive two sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.