Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

firemedic78

I know this is asking a lot....But if anyone can help me out with this, I would totally appreciate it. I am kind of timmed consumed, so I could really use some help.....Would anyone out there know all the different towers from the IA state line to the Indiana line near East Chicago? We are heading there on Monday and I want to program my BCD996XT for the state patrol areas I am going thru.....Even if you have a file to semd me, I use the ARC-XT so I can just upload yours into miine....Also, any counties that I will be going thru would help too....Not everything in the counties....Just the FD/PD/EMS will work...But I mainly want the state patrol freqs down I-80 from state line to state line(IA to IN). Thanks in advance for any help. You can email me at firemedic78@msn.com or just post here. Thanks.

Chris

sparks40

Premium Subscriber
All i usually do when i travel is map my route in Google Earth to see which counties i'm going through, and then download the desired frequencies from the RR database directly into my software.

Status
Not open for further replies.