NEED HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

dallascowboys

I know I am talking about frequencies that our in my County that are not in Sentinel, example looking in RR for Houston County Alabama if I go to the FCC list in the top right hand corner of my County page it states ALL FCC Frequencies, new FCC frequencies etc. , how do I import the frequencies from pages I want to Sentinel ?

Reconrider

I know I am talking about frequencies that our in my County that are not in Sentinel, example looking in RR for Houston County Alabama if I go to the FCC list in the top right hand corner of my County page it states ALL FCC Frequencies, new FCC frequencies etc. , how do I import the frequencies from pages I want to Sentinel ?
Copy and paste into sentinel if you see something not listed. But anything on the RR db, IS on sentinel. If it's no on it, it's because it was posted after the update and it hasn't been updated to the program yet.

sallen07

Premium Subscriber
I know I am talking about frequencies that our in my County that are not in Sentinel.

As has been stated, you'll have to do that manually (or by copy and paste).

The FCC database includes everything that is *licensed*. If you start looking you'll find a lot of things that are obsolete or not yet in use. Many agencies will also do things like add DMR and NXDN "just in case". The RRDB (and hence what's in Sentinal) only includes things that have been verified (as in heard) and submitted by a user.

Reconrider

only includes things that have been verified (as in heard) and submitted by a user.
I wouldn't say heard - I would say "mostly verified".
There have been stuff that's been added and not remotely what it actually is.
And on the other hand, I've seen even more stuff that's still on the db that's been expired for a while with no activity. I'm not sure how to have those removed, it's clutter for no reason.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Look at the Downloads & Reports tab for your county in the database.

1600730206165.png
There's your option to download all FCC licenses for your county. That is downloaded as a PDF file, but the format is such that you could easily cut & past what you want to a *CSV file, and then into Sentinel to create a new system, if that's what you have in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.