need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaltLifeCalli

Banned
Banned
Could use some help please. I am being harassed, tormented, stalked by a group of people. I know some of the ways in which they are doing this, but I am still missing a few key pieces and I am know nothing in this area. Here's what I have. I have heard from some of them that they are using wireless microphone systems and personal monitoring systems. They must have a mixer and software that works with it. Possibly Workbench 6 for frequency coordination. Also, Wavetool and Dante. They are using a digital to analog converter. Soundcards. HiFi converters and some sort of wideband digital RF/ Power amplifier or any RF amplifier or so I think. Transmitters of some kind and a frequency generator. I know that wireless mic systems operate using wireless digital frequencies that are usually encrypted and that they have their own designated piece of the spectrum. That being said, I am able to hear them everywhere that I go. So it's analog when it reaches me. I also hear them off of all things that emit low frequencies. For instance, A/C condensers at any and every house I pass. The refrigerator. The freezer. The microwave. The fan over the stove. The microwave. The drink cooler at the gas station. Any refrigerated aisle at the supermarket. Every sink that I turn on and every toilet that I flush. There is never any interference or disruption. It is a continuous live feed that is always clear. I have also heard that there are GSM devices involved and computer networks. Transisters. I have been told that if I but a wireless mic system & an analog to digital converter that I should be able to pick up their signal and record them. They are fully aware that I can hear them. My goal is to find a way to pick up their signal & record them. Would a signal/RF generator work? What about a spectrum analyzer? RF analyzer? What type of transmitter could do this? Digital? Would I need a digital receiver/transceiver even though they're putting out an analog signal? Anyone ever experience anything like this? Or have any clue on how I can prove this?

KevinC

Big Dog...celebrating 10 years of abuse!
Super Moderator
I mean this in the nicest way. No one is stalking you and talking to you via any appliance.

Please seek help. Call 911 (or the non-emergency line if your area has one) and explain what’s happening to them. They should be able to get you some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.