need helpwith uhf vhf data

Status
Not open for further replies.

hfflunki

i want tomonitor aprs acars and modile data computers for my main thing im in muskegon but i cant find the mode. ife set up a modile station and base with a 909x my radios are 909x r6 and bc125. im not new to radio just or this kind of thing just never ventured into vhf uhf this heavy
thanks for your help. and im using a copy of multipsk and a clean copy of sorcrer aswell s linux software im on mint on both

n9mxq

Premium Subscriber
As for the APRS, look at 144.390 FM. That's the most used freq, although there may be local ones that aren't well known.

Can't help with ACARS, if it's even still in use.

And MDT's, well if you can find them, they're probably in a mode that normal scannists can't decode. Most are going LTE for that now.

hfflunki

ya acars are in use ive decoded both acars and aprs now thanks about the mdt but theres still a frq for mdt in muskegen mi ill talk to the mod in charge of mi thanks for the help . and aprs is a riot

ecps92

Most of them, have largely converted to Air Cards thru the various Cellular carriers, unmonitorable. And those who still used OTA Packet Data, were encrypted.
Any public-safety MDT data will no doubt be encrypted or at least might use a proprietary signal that can not be decoded on consumer equipment. But go ahead and give it a shot if you're curious.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.