Need info on a pro 94 a.

Status
Not open for further replies.

milcom_chaser

If it's phase I digital, a uniden 396XT is an awesome radio... If it's Phase II, consider a Whistler 1088, the price on Amazon is $357 which gives you P-25 Phase II, and DMR capability. The Uinden 325p2 only has two batteries, and upgrades to DMR costs $60...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ensnared

Premium Subscriber
Recommendation

I own a Pro-94 and only use it for listening to Skywarn frequencies.

If you invest in a digital scanner, I would do your homework and see the various brands and features.

Yes, some of Galveston County is analog, but there is also digital radio traffic.

I have no problem listening, and recording Galveston when Mardi Gras rolls around. In fact, I have been going there for over twenty years listening to the action. I highly recommend a Uniden 436HP. This radio lets you (like some other Unidens) put in the zip code and go. You might need to change various services types (agencies like EMS talk, EMS tactical, etc.) in the menu, but this radio picks up Houston Phase II as well.

The technology of scanning radios has dramatically changed since the Pro 94 was around.

Angiefox

How do i program a control channel that has 777.77775 for example.how do i get 5th number.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

wtp

i hate to guess

but if you are talking about the 700Mhz txwarn frequencies, your radio does not get any 700 at all.
also the 700 ones are digital and the 94 does not do digital anyway. and to really round it off the 94 does not have a 5 decimal place.

Status
Not open for further replies.