need info

Status
Not open for further replies.

elmerf

Premium Subscriber
I am a retired police officer living in North Myrtle Beach, I bought a Radio Shack pro107 scanner to listen to fire and police in North Myrtle Beach. I can access any agency in Horry County except North Myrtle Beach, has anyone else had this problem, and is there a solution. Thanks

DickH

I am a retired police officer living in North Myrtle Beach, I bought a Radio Shack pro107 scanner to listen to fire and police in North Myrtle Beach. I can access any agency in Horry County except North Myrtle Beach, has anyone else had this problem, and is there a solution. Thanks

Which state is North Myrtle Beach in?

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned

If it's a department that's digital, then that's why. Your pro-107 is not a digital trunking scanner, but analog.

n9zas

tampabaynews

Keeping your PIO busy
Premium Subscriber

You may get better results asking in the South Carolina forum. Hit "report post" so it can be moved there.

elmerf

Premium Subscriber
Reception Problem

North Myrtle Beach is in SC, public safety is a hybred agency of police and fire.Accordin to Wiki The fire and police are dispatched on talkgroup 33616 by by "Firecom" both have seven channels and are toned out on both county and city channels due to mutual aid protocols. North Myrtle Beach Police and Fire have a list of their stations on their website.

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
elmerf, you posted your thread to the Florida forum. You probably want to keep an eye on the where next time. I've moved it to the South Carolina forum.

LarrySC

It could be that the 107 was programmed before 33616 was entered into the database. A fresh download may bring it current.

elmerf

Premium Subscriber
toned out

I have a pro107 Radio Shack Scanner, I would like to monitor North Myrtle Beach Fire and Police but have not been able to get them on the scanner. I can get all other local and state agencies but not North Myrtle Beach, Wiki says they are toned out. Is there any way I can pick them up on my scanner. Thanks

all radio traffic in horry county is analoge and is on the horry county public safty radio system just look in the rr database for all of the info on the talkgroups

Status
Not open for further replies.