need new info on frequency

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobcat7

Hey yall, first time having a scanner here in southeast GA. I was really into it back home in Knoxville. I Live in a little town in liberty county called Walthourville. they just started their own police dept maybe 6 months ago. so far they have only 4 cars and a k 9 unit. I figured they was sharing the county sheriff frequency. but I know their cars are numberes 400, 401, 402, etc, and after listening for several days on the county band there have been NO mention of those numbers. so they must have their own channel. does anybody have the channel for walthourville police, and midway police as well? thanks

b7spectra

EMS Dispatcher
Their car numbers may have the numbers 400, 401, etc, but their radio ID may be something different. I would stop by the PD station and strike up a conversation with an officer, or whom ever is there, and just let them know that you love to listen to scanners and was wondering what their frequency is. BTW - there is nothing in the FCC database, so it does seem like they are being dispatched by the County or possibly Hinesville?

Status
Not open for further replies.