Need numbers for Fort Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortamus

Hello
I'm new to this fourm I would like to say HELLO to all the regulars here!!

I drive a taxi for Delux Taxi in Fort Wayne , Indiana

and I would like to know where I can find our freq numbers on the internet anyone ?

Its also called thrifty delivery service our provider is J & K comunacations

Hope that helps

Thanks
Mortamus

Last edited:

K9GTJ

Welcome.

First - this question might be better in the Indiana forum for a more directed response.

Second - I checked the FCC database and didn't see any license listed for "Deluxe Taxi" in Allen County. Are you owned by a different company? (Does your check say "XYZ Enterprises, Inc." on it? The license might be under than name.)

Third - What scanner are you using? If you have a new model that does signal stalker/close call, then just bring it along and it should find the frequency when you key up to talk.

In Indianapolis, I do hear a lot of taxi cabs on GMRS frequencies so you might be using those as well. (I won't mention the possible legality of such use.)

Mortamus

kokomo1 said:
Welcome.

First - this question might be better in the Indiana forum for a more directed response.

Second - I checked the FCC database and didn't see any license listed for "Deluxe Taxi" in Allen County. Are you owned by a different company? (Does your check say "XYZ Enterprises, Inc." on it? The license might be under than name.)

Third - What scanner are you using? If you have a new model that does signal stalker/close call, then just bring it along and it should find the frequency when you key up to talk.

In Indianapolis, I do hear a lot of taxi cabs on GMRS frequencies so you might be using those as well. (I won't mention the possible legality of such use.)

YES DELUXE TAXI IS OWNED BY THRIFTY DELIVERY SERVICE
I STILL DON'T SEE THE BANDS FOR IT THOUGH
ALSO THE TAXI RADIO USES SEVERL FREQ'S

Status
Not open for further replies.