need police codes for my area

Status
Not open for further replies.

JESSERABBIT

In addtion to what Mike sugested, and what others may post here, try the following:

On the Home Page for West Vriginia in the Database:
Click on Jefferson County. (The WV map is not clickable for me so you may have to click on the heading-Jefferson County from the list}.
Then click on list of WV Agencies
Then click on State Police
Then click on Codes and Maps at top of page
Then click on WV State Police Codes
You will see a long list of ten codes.
For the most part, these State Police Codes have the same meaning for the Jefferson County dispatchers as they do for the State Police who work the county.
Now having said that, the same may not apply to your area however, listen long enough and you can tell if they apply to your situation.
Hopefully someone who is an actual listener around you can post here to see if that is the case.

lugoffman

scannerbeginner1234 said:
does anyone know what the police codes are for parkersburg wv are all i know what is is 10/96 and 10/10 are thanks
you should be able to go to your local radio shack and they will give you a print out of them for you

dintimid8or

Feed Provider
Yahoo Group

Try the Yahoo group "pkbgscanwatch." The users on this group are more localized for your needs. As the others have mentioned, try Google, it is very helpful.

Bvfd041

10 Codes For Parkersburg And Surrounding Area

I Have The Entire Set If you Would Like For me To EMail Them To You I Can Do So Tomorrow Afternoon. If You Want Them Please Send me Your Email Addy

mike_s104

Premium Subscriber
matt_to_the_rescue2002 said:
I Have The Entire Set If you Would Like For me To EMail Them To You I Can Do So Tomorrow Afternoon. If You Want Them Please Send me Your Email Addy

Could you maybe submit this info the RR DB so we all have it? :p

lugoffman

also i just found out that the local librarys (spelling) has them in thw law section they will help you get them because there there for the ones who are studing to be a police man of fireman so you can try there also

Status
Not open for further replies.