PSR500/PSR600: Need program cable for the GRE 500/600 Scanners

Status
Not open for further replies.

rwier

I know I have at least two "somewhere" in the house, but I'm sure finding them would take days of painful searching. It would be a big help if I could buy a new one. The scanner port looks like a small round hole, and, if I remember correctly, the cable plug looks similar to a small speaker plug. I also think the cable was white. Thanks for any suggestions!

DJ11DLN

I know I have at least two "somewhere" in the house, but I'm sure finding them would take days of painful searching. It would be a big help if I could buy a new one. The scanner port looks like a small round hole, and, if I remember correctly, the cable plug looks similar to a small speaker plug. I also think the cable was white. Thanks for any suggestions!
Whistler will sell you a cable for the WS-1040/1065 which will be identical to the GRE part and will work just fine.
https://whistlergroup.com/collectio...e-cable-for-ws1040-ws1065?variant=27902505286
Or you could do the eBay or Craigslist thing and maybe find a used one. I'd suggest Radio Shack and a Pro-106/197/651/652 cable but they sort of went bye-bye.

I fully sympathize, I have a mess of programming cables for different stuff -- some of which I am pretty sure will never be used again -- and keeping them organized is...challenging.

rwier

Whistler will sell you a cable for the WS-1040/1065 which will be identical to the GRE part and will work just fine.
https://whistlergroup.com/collectio...e-cable-for-ws1040-ws1065?variant=27902505286
Or you could do the eBay or Craigslist thing and maybe find a used one. I'd suggest Radio Shack and a Pro-106/197/651/652 cable but they sort of went bye-bye.

I fully sympathize, I have a mess of programming cables for different stuff -- some of which I am pretty sure will never be used again -- and keeping them organized is...challenging.

Thanks! It's on the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.