Need programing for pro-106

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcmagic6160

Premium Subscriber
I am new to RR and would like to know if I should get a premium membership so I can Program My Pro 106....I just accidently erased one of my v-scanner list. I also had Radio Shack program the scanner with Scancat which only puts in analog freqs. Now that is gone and I have Indiana channels on there that I cant use. I need Programming for Jackson County, MI. I have d/l the PSR software, but need a Premium acct to use it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Im awfully close to just taking back and looking for something different, But it seem to be the lowest price scanner that I can find.

N8IAA

I am new to RR and would like to know if I should get a premium membership so I can Program My Pro 106....I just accidently erased one of my v-scanner list. I also had Radio Shack program the scanner with Scancat which only puts in analog freqs. Now that is gone and I have Indiana channels on there that I cant use. I need Programming for Jackson County, MI. I have d/l the PSR software, but need a Premium acct to use it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Im awfully close to just taking back and looking for something different, But it seem to be the lowest price scanner that I can find.

JC, you need to have a premium membership to download from RR. You will also need the RS USB programming cable, part #- 20-047 to connect to the scanner. Before you try programming in the new frequencies, make sure that you re-initialize your scanner to set it to factory defaults. This can be done by following the instructions on pages 98-99. This will give you a clean slate to work with. ScanCat lite tends to do weird things to GRE/RS scanners. I hope this helps:)
Larry

jcmagic6160

Premium Subscriber
How to download to scanner

Ok..I have the usb cable connected and I have Imported the Freqs that I want but how do I download them to the scanner.....I dont see a option to transfer to the scanner???

N8IAA

Ok..I have the usb cable connected and I have Imported the Freqs that I want but how do I download them to the scanner.....I dont see a option to transfer to the scanner???

What software are you using? If it's Win500, click on the Scanner Tab and click on upload to scanner. Just that easy. Make sure that you don't use the adapter. It needs to be the stereo plug on the USB cable.
Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.