Need quick assistance with PRO 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

pro97kidd

Hey i have a rs pr097 radio i had for a while got it brand new i need to put some codes into it iam a newb sort of can somebody give me a little help on aim msg my sn is m16epic00 Thanks alot guys

pro97kidd

ehhh i need almost to like 1 on 1 help if someone can IM me that would be cool Iam online all evening thankss just im me

gmclam

Premium Subscriber
PRO-97 programming

Although I programmed my first PRO-97 by hand (which I highly recommend BTW), it is a lot easier to program with WIN97 software. Go to www.starrsoft.com to get a copy. You'll also need a cable to connect the scanner to your PC.

As far as what to program, that depends on what you want to listen to. You'll find tons of data here at RR. I basically just "cut & paste" what I wanted into WIN97.

Good luck.

N8IAA

Nah, you don't need 1 on 1 help. You need to just sit down and read. RIF - Reading Is Fundamental.

I agree. Read, push buttons, make mistakes, and LEARN how the radio functions. The 97 has been one of the easier radios I've ever had to program. But, then I learned on a Pro-90 ten years ago. I used to bang my head trying to get that radio to TT:))
Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.