• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Need Real Heal

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWS49656

I have a BCD396T. I`m still not able to program any new trunked systems in it yet. I have the ARC396Pro software. I live near Cadilac MI. If there is anyone within a 100 miles that can show me how to use this software and program my scanner I will pay $50.00.
Send me a private messg. and I`ll send you my phone number and we can set up a time. Thanks JW

Go-24

If youre still looking for help let me know, I might be able to lend you a hand.

1) Start up ARC396Pro (1.05 Beta)

2) Select from the menu .... Internet > RadioReference > Trunk Systems

3) Insert your Radio Reference Username and Password then select Connect

4) Select State & County, then system (probably MPSCS)

5) Select a site name(s) and group(s)

6) Select create system (green button at bottom)

7) Select from menu ... BCD396T > Send Data

8) Select systems to upload check boxes on the right to send data and then click "Send to Scanner"

JWS49656

I`ve done most of the stuff that you said I think. I`ve copied all the red or primary codes , but there is stuff that I`m still not doing right . I know what you have down is not all there is to do.What I`m trying to do is put in all the state police in Indiana. I don`t want the other talk groups, also can you put two talk groups into one.

Status
Not open for further replies.