Need some Beta testers for new server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tryton

Hi all, I Finally got a new soundcard and cable. need some folks to hop on and let me know how the audio sounds. I am scanning all police agency's in pinellas county (Except Clearwater). Please leave a comment below! Thanks All!

Server address is http://tryton.servebeer.com/

73's Elliott

Hi all, I Finally got a new soundcard and cable. need some folks to hop on and let me know how the audio sounds. I am scanning all police agency's in pinellas county (Except Clearwater). Please leave a comment below! Thanks All!

Server address is Pinellas County Fire & EMS Live Scanner

73's Elliott

I am listening in and it sounds pretty good. Some agencies are a little louder than others, but even with my headphones and system volume turned up to max, it is still comfortable to listen to. Will check periodically through the day and let you know if anything changes, but so far, it sounds great!

Ronald

russellmaher

KC1ANC
It sounds great!

Server address is Private Scanner Server

73's Elliott

The feed is awesome and the audio is nice and clear.

Besides the police agencies, you must have some EMS units also since I heard a male voice giving a person's vital signs....while enroute to the hospital I'm guessing.

I'm putting this in my favorites....Thanks much!

Russell

Tryton

I got blocked, Trend can be that way.

Website blocked by Trend Micro Worry-Free Business Security
Malicious website blocked
Private Scanner Server
Rating: Dangerous Verified fraudulent page or threat source.

try the direct ip http://65.32.85.146:420

The reason your security software does that is because it's a dynamic IP host. I'm blocked at work myself..

Last edited:

N2JDS

That worked. I have my player turned all the way up, and it is at an OK listening level. May want to consider increasing the audio on your radio output, Otherwise sounds great, tags are right on.

N2JDS

Sounds great. Curious, do you stream from your server as well as send to RR, is there much lag when you stream from your server app.? In my area, my stream is within 3-10 seconds of real time

Status
Not open for further replies.