Need some help asap..

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimBobTerp

Hi
I programed NJ Transit (North) and it worked fine for an hr ago. Now it does not work. I put all the subfleets in the right order and the frequencies in right. Now It is does a ID Search to find new ID's and it does not stop on the existing ID TG. Now when I hit the HOLD buttom on BCD996XT and skip it through the frequencies it will play the active. But then when I go back and hit to scan/search it does not stop on the ids tg all ready programed or find new ones. So can tell me what is wrong and why it is not working right for me anymore? I have been using this antenna WBD-40 Discone Base Antenna it works nice

Highpockets

Hi
I programed NJ Transit (North) and it worked fine for an hr ago. Now it does not work. I put all the subfleets in the right order and the frequencies in right. Now It is does a ID Search to find new ID's and it does not stop on the existing ID TG. Now when I hit the HOLD buttom on BCD996XT and skip it through the frequencies it will play the active. But then when I go back and hit to scan/search it does not stop on the ids tg all ready programed or find new ones. So can tell me what is wrong and why it is not working right for me anymore? I have been using this antenna WBD-40 Discone Base Antenna it works nice

What type of system did you set it up as?

Highpockets

I just clicked on the Custom Fleet Map in Scotts file from the NJ Files Scetion and it has:

Block -- Size Code

0 --------4
1 --------3
2 --------4
3 --------0
4 --------9
5 --------9
6 --------0
7 --------0

Not sure if that will make a difference. Did you set a Custom Fleet Map?

I got that info from Scotts file he has for Freescan for Uniden scanners. The Import set it all to 0's (block and size code)

Last edited:

JimBobTerp

I just clicked on the Custom Fleet Map in Scotts file from the NJ Files Scetion and it has:

Block -- Size Code

0 --------4
1 --------3
2 --------4
3 --------0
4 --------9
5 --------9
6 --------0
7 --------0

Not sure if that will make a difference. Did you set a Custom Fleet Map?

YES! I did all that.. I really hope I can figure out what the problem is so I can listen to this system again. It some great active to listen to. I used a FREE SCAN program to program to do this one and other things in my radio.

JimBobTerp

K. I got it to work now :) Now I have one other problem. Now I put all sub fleet the way they going to be listed. Now when I go back to look at my radio to see if it put all TGID it did not accept this group of TGID's for. I will post the ones it did not accept the ids for and maybe u can help me put them into work.

New Jersey Transit Buses Talkgroups

[
400-04 Buses
400-06 Buses
401-05 Buses
401-06 NY Line (Route 78)
401-07 Buses
402-02 NY Line (Skyway)
500-04 Academy Bus Line - NY/Hoboken
500-05 Academy Bus Line - Toms River Base
500-07 Academy Bus Line
501-00 Academy Bus Line - NY Line
501-04 Academy Bus Line - Bergen Base
503-03 Academy Bus Line
504-04 Academy Bus Line
506-04 Academy Bus Line - Charter Buses?
506-05 Academy Bus Line - Central NJ
506-06 Academy Bus Line
507-04 Academy Bus Line - Monmouth?

when I try to put all these ID's in manually cause they did not load up when I used Free Scan it has BAD ID. So can some one give me a 4 digit id code or a way to get it to work when I want to type it in manual.

THANKS SO MUCH!

JimBobTerp

K. I need someone to give me a bit more help please. I made a Custom Fleet with this way that I was told to set up at
Custom Fleet for NJ Transit (North)
0 --------4
1 --------3
2 --------4
3 --------0
4 --------9
5 --------9
6 --------0
7 --------0

Now After I load it from my Freescan file or anyone else that has this file when I go back to check manual to see if all the IDs load and the only ones that do not load accept these IDs. Then when I go back in then try to type it in manually it tells me these are all BAD IDs. So can someone please help me fix it so it will accept so I can listen to when it has active on it. I was also told to put it in this way. MOT 800MHZ Type I and then second part 800MHZ Type I Standard then it still does not accept those IDs.

New Jersey Transit Buses Talkgroups

400-04 Buses
400-06 Buses
401-05 Buses
401-06 NY Line (Route 78)
401-07 Buses
402-02 NY Line (Skyway)
500-04 Academy Bus Line - NY/Hoboken
500-05 Academy Bus Line - Toms River Base
500-07 Academy Bus Line
501-00 Academy Bus Line - NY Line
501-04 Academy Bus Line - Bergen Base
503-03 Academy Bus Line
504-04 Academy Bus Line
506-04 Academy Bus Line - Charter Buses?
506-05 Academy Bus Line - Central NJ
506-06 Academy Bus Line
507-04 Academy Bus Line - Monmouth?

THANKS SO MUCH! I am looking to work on this since we are having so much bad weather today.

JimBobTerp

Hi
I now need serious help. I was able to get this system to work. When I had to program this I need to make a Custom Fleet Bank. Well I have done all. Now my problem is this. When I use freescan to upload all the ID's for the NJ Transit Buses, Operations & Red Cross. It will let me put them in the file but then when I go back to check to see if it accepted them all. They are not in there so Then I have to go back and try to hand put them and I get the BAD ID message. The ID's I am having program are these ones. I will give u all the ones in a list that will not accept them from FreeScan or hand put in. These are the ones that have the dash in them. Here is the link to look at what I mean. New Jersey Transit (North) Trunking System, Various, New Jersey - Scanner Frequencies

NJ Transit Buses
000-02 Local Buses - North Jersey
Can't get all to accept

NJ Transit Operations
200-01 Director
Can't get all to accept

Red Cross
103-01 Red Cross Main
Can't get all to accept

I hope someone can give me some feed back on this. Thank you so much!

I have it also set up MOT 800MHZ Type I and then second part 800MHZ Type I Standard and it still does not work. Then I try to switch one or the other one and still nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.