Need Some Help Fine Tuning My New BCD325P2

Status
Not open for further replies.

brianrayhoward

Premium Subscriber
Hello, Everyone!

Back in the scanning game after being out a while. Previously had a Pro-95. That stopped working after P25. Just got a BCD325P2.

Would like to know what I am missing here....

I am in Fayette County, Kentucky.

I am using ProScan. I imported the data from Radio Reference. A great feature by the way!

Scanner scans away and won't pick anything up on Lexington-Fayette Urban County Government (P25) Trunking System, Lexington, Kentucky - Scanner Frequencies

I had noticed that all the talk groups were not included in the import. So I added the missing talk groups.

Once in a while I would briefly pick up the LPD Central Sector. Other than that I am not receiving anything and should be I would think.

I added some other trunking systems from my county and they are working just fine.

Are quick keys necessary? I've tried both and still got nothing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Charlie1068

Premium Subscriber
Pretty much all of Lexington is encrypted with the exception of LPD central where a number of units aren’t there are also a few public works channels but other than that everything is encrypted on that system

Remington12G

GØT AES?
Thanks for the reply!
Thanks for the reply!
I had a BCD325P2 and used it to monitor the University of Kentucky. They are quite active and interesting to listen to. Like mentioned most of everything in Lexington is encrypted and will stay that way, If you get the DMR upgrade you can listen to Fayette County Contables and Lexington Animal Control. Quite a lot of businesses and distributors in Lexington use DMR and NXDN.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.