Need some help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfman_Jack

I use to listen to my scanner quite a bit but i stopped for awhile and when i got it back out several years later i realized i had lost all my codes so i started asking around and found a few but they dont seem to work anymore i live in pleasant view tn and was wondering if anyone could give me some advice im thinking the pd around here went to a new system but not sure of that also i need some suggestions for a good all around outside antenna i have an old realistic pro-2028 any help yall could give would be helpful and thanks this is a great site wish id have known about it years ago.

click23

Premium Subscriber
Thing have changed in the scanner world. First take a look here, Cheatham County, Tennessee (TN) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference. If those frequencies don't work you have a bit of a problem, take a look here, http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=3735. I am not familiar with this specific system, but can see it is a LTR Passport system, which cannot be tracked by any available scanner. There is a method to scan it listed on the Tennessee Homeland Security District 7 page. If you are not familiar with trunking and LTR read Trunking Basics - The RadioReference Wiki and Logic Trunked Radio - The RadioReference Wiki.

Wolfman_Jack

thanks beeno and click

hi guys its good to be here ill do some reading on the links and see what i can figure out if i can get past my 3 noob posts ill be doing good lol thanks again and hopefully i can get something out of my old scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.