Need some help with Full DB on 536

Status
Not open for further replies.

TxScanner

Premium Subscriber
i just put in a new SD Card, and added my Favorite lists to it, and it scans fine, but when i try to take a look at scan full database, it says nothing to scan, do i need the DB to the card, if so, how do i got about doing that, and then being able to on the scanner, select, scan full Database. Thanks for any help.

TxScanner

Premium Subscriber
On the scanner, when i look at lists to monitor, Full DB is "ON", and when wrote to the card, i checked force write full database, just for some further info

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
With a new SD card you also have to write the full database to the card, just like Favorites Lists. Click the Force Write Full Database box to ensure this happens.

General steps for a new SD card are:
1. Reformat new card
2. Do a "Clear User Data"
3. Do a "Write to Scanner", clicking Erase Favorites Lists box and Force Write Full Database

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
What is the location set to?

(I've seen this happen where lat/lon is set to 0,0, which is in the Atlantic Ocean off the coast of Africa...where there is truly "Nothing to Scan".)

TxScanner

Premium Subscriber
Thanks so much, looked in the location settings on the scanner, and i needed to enter my zip, and now its working, THANKS so much

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.