Need Some help With PSR500

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently bought a PSR500 that was pre-programmed for my County and State.. Dent, MO.
I have noticed the PH25 channels are no longer included in the scan. Not sure if I pushed a wrong button or what. Could someone help me out on what I could check ? Thanks.

Swipesy

I recently bought a PSR500 that was pre-programmed for my County and State.. Dent, MO.
I have noticed the PH25 channels are no longer included in the scan. Not sure if I pushed a wrong button or what. Could someone help me out on what I could check ? Thanks.
Most likely the PH25 objects are programmed into one of the 20 ScanLists that the PSR500 has. You probably turned off the ScanList that has the PH25. I, of course, don't know which ScanList it is in so my suggestion is turnon all the ScanLists by pressing the number key pad 1 through 0 for Scanlist 1 through 10 and Press the Func key plus 1 through 0 for ScanLists 11 through 20. Then listen and see if you hear the PH25. When you do hear it look at the display to determine what ScanList it is in. I am assuming you don't have any programming software like PSREdit, WIN500 or ARC500 to see what is programmed in the radio.

The 4 scan lists are still present, but when the scanner goes thru them I noticed MOSWIN wasn't one of them listed anymore. I do have the WIN 500 e-mailed from the person who sold me the scanner. But I don't know how to use ...might have to spend some time at the Wiki page for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.