Need Some Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrish04

I need some help finding the Scott Co EMS Freq, I know that they use Southwest EMS, and I have searched everywhere from the FCC Licenses, Grants ETC. I have the Southwest EMS Freq for Polk County i thought they might share the same freq but I havent heard anything on that Freq I only live 20mins from the Scott County Line, I have no problem picking up the SO and FD's but i cannot for the life of me find there Freq. So if anyone could help me find it, it would be great.

Thanks,
Chris

boy553

Chris did you find the freq's for:Southern Ambulance of Polk County,if not its:(Below)

Southern Ambulance of Polk County
Frequency Input License Type Alpha Tag Description Mode Tag
155.38500 150.77500 WNVX692 RM Polk Amb Dispatch FM EMS Dispatch

poppafred

You might have better luck hearing them on the State Health Dept state-wide nets.

I know that here in Franklin Co, they have a seperate frequency for the ambulances but they never use it. They use the SO and FD freqs to talk to the LEO's and first responders and the SHD Net freq to talk to the hospitals. Besides, HIPPA prevents them from giving any juicy details, especially names.

I don't even monitor the ambulance freq anymore. Never had anything on them.

chrish04

Chris did you find the freq's for:Southern Ambulance of Polk County,if not its:(Below)

Southern Ambulance of Polk County
Frequency Input License Type Alpha Tag Description Mode Tag
155.38500 150.77500 WNVX692 RM Polk Amb Dispatch FM EMS Dispatch

Yeah I have that one programmed in and dont hear anything, even though scott and polk county bout use Southwest ems they must have different freqs, I have been looking for it for along time with no luck, I listen for them to dispatch Scott EMS on Scott CO SO disp, and Scott Co Fire but still dont hear anything. Guess I will never figure it out,

Status
Not open for further replies.