Need someone to host Calhoun Police Department

Status
Not open for further replies.

codythejew

The Calhoun Police Deperatment in Gordon County Georgia has the radio frequency posted on this site could someone please take the time to do something with it.

N8IAA

I really hate to say this, but, any inexpensive scanner for under $100 will pick up the county public safety frequencies. Try Radio Shack for some deals. I saw a scanner at a local shack for $79. It will do the job. The costs for putting up a feed is more than the scanner. A pc, radio, internet provider, and maintainence all cost time and money.
Just a quick inside to what goes into a feed.
HTH,
Larry

DickH

I really hate to say this, but, any inexpensive scanner for under $100 will pick up the county public safety frequencies. Try Radio Shack for some deals. I saw a scanner at a local shack for $79. It will do the job. The costs for putting up a feed is more than the scanner. A pc, radio, internet provider, and maintainence all cost time and money.
Just a quick inside to what goes into a feed.
HTH,
Larry

Yes, Larry, but if he did that he would not become a freeloader. :)

JoeyC

The Calhoun Police Deperatment in Gordon County Georgia has the radio frequency posted on this site could someone please take the time to do something with it.

I do! Everytime I pass through Calhoun GA, I make sure I have the police frequency programmed into my scanner! :D

codythejew

Yah im obviously not interested in purchasing a scanner i just want someone who has one to put the channel up but thx for your time

Status
Not open for further replies.