need suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomasbillman1

Feed Provider
I scan the 160.000 to 174.000 because thats what the forest service uses. all my frequencies come in nice and loud except this frequency range, This range the frequencies are so low but clear. I use a pro 197 scanner. I use the NFM mode with the ATT mode on and the audio booster on for these frequencies. any suggestions on how to boost these channels so you can hear them. I stream this feed through radio reference. Thanks for any help

ermin

I scan the 160.000 to 174.000 because thats what the forest service uses. all my frequencies come in nice and loud except this frequency range, This range the frequencies are so low but clear. I use a pro 197 scanner. I use the NFM mode with the ATT mode on and the audio booster on for these frequencies. any suggestions on how to boost these channels so you can hear them. I stream this feed through radio reference. Thanks for any help

If ATT mode is what I think it if I would turn it off. That is attenuating your signal. Also if you can make a 1/4 wave ground plane antenna and get it outside as high as you can.
Let us know how you do.

Ermin

Status
Not open for further replies.