need Talk ID # itenditfied

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC8RQH

Premium Subscriber
I was listening to the Downriver Mutual freq's and a talk id came up that I cant find, and was hoping you fine gentelmen could help me
The talk id was 49792.
Please help if you can
and in advance
Thanks
KC8RQH
Dave

KC8RQH

Premium Subscriber
Never mind
I did some research on this site and no one seems to know what it is, some say Court and some say Maintainace, so we'll keep listening and see what happens

73's all
KC8RQH
Dave

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
What did they say? What radio ID's were used? THat would help...

SCPD

QRT
49792 and 48096

I think 49792 is a courthouse. I've heard them talk about court rooms and "is the Judge ready?" and also talk about needing a ladder for something. Seems like one time I heard something that made me think this is the courthouse in Allen Park.
I've never heard ID's, first names a couple times, most of time just calling out, like there's only two people. Informal traffic. That actually may make sense. There's never more that a couple court officers whenever I go into the district courts downriver. If there's only one person to talk to, you just say "hey ....".

48096 is another no-name talkgroup on Downriver I have only heard during the day Monday thru Friday. May be a courthouse. may be a jail . Talk of "bringing prisoners in" on that one. This a very infrequent talkgroup,I'm thinking I may of heard it twice.

Funny, for as long as I've listened Downriver, I've never heard a peep on over half the groups we do know what they are for.

Last edited:

KC8RQH

Premium Subscriber
yeah it was a court but not sure what city
we'll keep listening, that's what we do. Right :)

Thanks for the reply's and 73's

SCPD

QRT

Well, looks like someone figured this one out, eh?
I see it is now listed in the database as Taylor's courthouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.