Need to ask a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

raymondjtoth

Premium Subscriber
Hi name is ray toth sorry bad spelling I’m a higher up on autis. I need little help I’m in desplaine Illinois 60016 I want to add once virus is over some useful stuff, I’m going to add metra and cta, region I’m doing this is my mom in electric wheelchair we, don’t drive use public transit a lot, what other thing should I add I’m looking for recamendation from all in rr want to add stuff dan help us with travel or anything what all reacamend thanks ray toth I have a bc75xlt scanner also my mo. Wheel chair run off batter can hold Scanner in hand or clip it On

ltginrage

Hi Ray,
Are you looking to listen to Metra trains? If you are, it depends which line your trying to listen to. The Union Pacific - Northwest line, which runs through Des Plaines is on 161.89 which is Union Pacific 52 road Channel.

I belive CTA Busses would be on 453.225 which is the citywide calling and emergency channel.

Hope this helps.
Isaiah B

raymondjtoth

Premium Subscriber
No I’m asking what can I put in to help us when we go out like traveling to Chicago from Desplaines Io resign I ask is putting thing in scanner to help us since done drive my moms in electric wheel chair trying to help us when we go out hope understand

raymondjtoth

Premium Subscriber
I'm new to scanning only started in Feb 2020 onlybgot bc75xlt I'm night up on autism spectrum. I'm in desplaines il 60016 what recamen since new

ltginrage

I'm not that familiar with Chicago frequencies, maybe someone else that is could recommend a few. I did look over the Chicago Metro Area database. There are a couple taxi and bus companies that use some frequencies throughout the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.