Need to ContactMadera County Sheriff maripos and Merced County CHP

Status
Not open for further replies.

KM6HK

Premium Subscriber
Please contact me. I want to ask you the freq for the CHP feeds, as I am a local here and can not get the same transmissions that you are feeding. So Iam very curious as to the correct freqs.. Thanks email me at dan@dansranch.com if you want to respond direct...

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
You can click on "Contact Broadcaster" or "Report a Problem" buttons on the feed page to send a message directly to the feed provider as some do not read the forums. You could also ask in the California state forum.

gmclam

Premium Subscriber
CHP

The most common problem people have with regard to receiving CHP is that they do not use the correct type of antenna. It's not just the frequencies. It is also any CT/DC codes programmed, antenna system (several factors) and location.

I monitor CHP heavily and have the entire state programmed into my scanners. I never know ahead of time just where I'll be, but I'm always able to hear the area around me (or further).

KM6HK

Premium Subscriber
Thanks gmclam ! I have this squared away now. had to wire up an outdoor Comet DS-150S Discone as the usual indoor whips just would not cut it !) .. thanks for for responding. I guess my new house that I just moved into has more shielding in the walls than I thought. Boo on me for not seeing this right away, even old Hams can be fooled from time to time !

Status
Not open for further replies.