Need trx 1 programmed in northeast Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
I would urge you to reach out to someone in Ohio or on here to help you with programming. It really is not difficult and there are lots of people willing to help. The cost of programming really is not worth it. Just a suggestion. Also I attached a PDF with photos of how to add systems to the EZ Scan software.

Attachments

• USING EZ SCAN TO IMPORT TRUNKED SYSTEMS.pdf
    733.6 KB · Views: 12

Rizzo-Random

Premium Subscriber
MARCS is P25. What is your city and county?
Good morning and thank you for your interest. Mentor Ohio and Lake county. Scanner was working well , I decided to dig into menu ,wrong move, scanner reads “nothing to scan.”. Opened laptop to download info from whistler software and message reads “ Ed card does not appear to be properly formatted for use with your scanner. Copying data to this card may cause your scanner to operate incorrectly or not at all.” Promise to leave menu alone if corrected. Thank you!

eryoung2k

Where can I send my trx1 for MARCS and P25 programming ?
I used Zip Scanners when I purchased my TRX-1, contact them and they can program and send you a card with what you want on it. They have amazing customer service too!! Then I finally figured out Not so EZ Scan took me a while but do have it figured out. Was so used to ARC 95, EZ Scan was like learning a new language! Definetly back up what you use though! Get a few cards and keep them in a safe place if the card you are using in your scanner goes bad!!

Reconrider

Do you have a computer?

honestly, I’m pretty sure you I checked the scanlist that had all your stuff in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.