Need update for Dale County

Status
Not open for further replies.

wise871

Database Admin
Clayhatchee, Level Plains, Midland City, Ozark police departments are all using 155.550 as police talk/dispatch. Can someone provide the primary users of this frequency so were not duplicating it for Dale County. Is this a Police County Wide channel for all the smaller police departments in the area?

eng9lad1

Premium Subscriber
I know this post is old but to this date the radio reference page for Dale County is mostly wrong. I live in Dale County and program a lot of the Volunteer VHF and UHF radios. I have tried to send the updates but the frequencies have not been changed so I gave up.

wise871

Database Admin
I know this post is old but to this date the radio reference page for Dale County is mostly wrong. I live in Dale County and program a lot of the Volunteer VHF and UHF radios. I have tried to send the updates but the frequencies have not been changed so I gave up.

How have you tried submitting updates? I haven't seen anything submit it for Dale County. Are you using the submission tab at the top?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
eng9lad1 has sent in only one submission back in 2012, 126300, where he asked for a pdf file of Dale County that he could fill out and send back in. The submission was rejected since pdf downloads are for Premium Members and the submission looked more like a way to circumvent the rules.

If this isn't the case, then I apologize.

If you really want to correct things, you can cut and paste the frequencies into a spreadsheet or text editor, make your corrections and then submit them.

Easier than trying to work with a pdf file.

Status
Not open for further replies.