Needing help with my 436

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drkatzjr45

Emeritus Member
Premium Subscriber
When using the --general zip code scan mode--, I am having the following issue:

___________________________________________________________________________________

A. I turned off all organizations except for Law Dispatch with a range of 1.0 from my zip code

B I live in Tulsa Oklahoma, and listen to Tulsa Police Dispatch....I have all options
turned off except for Law Dispatch

When placing the system I wanted to hear (Oklahoma Wireless Interoperability Network) on hold
as well as site Tulsa Police (the site) and the channels for Tulsa Police,I have noticed
a slight delay in the scanner's ability to lock on to a TGID of about 0.5 -1 second.

I have noticed this for other departments....It is subtle, but concerning.

--Comparing the tracking next to my 396XT

However, when creating a favorite list, this above-mentioned problem resolved.

Anyone experience what I have mentioned (what is happening during -general zip scan mode-)
or could help me resolve this.

Thanks!

TPC2075

I am sorry you are having trouble with your BCD436HP ,SO AM I "BUT" i ordered the easier reading and
understanding scanner radio guide,my problem is i have just had a Tumor removed from my head after
struggling with the Tumor for eight months and i am having other issues which interfear with my thoughts
i live in the Oxnard area and wish there was another member that could help program mine for me.but i
know that is not helping you with your issue for that i am sorry ! ,if i was healed and not freshly out of
surgery i know i would be able to help most any body in need of any thing ! i bought my BCD436HP before
i had my surgery and it arrived after i had surgery ,and this sucks because i want to listen to mine as well
good luck with your issues.

TPC2075
rorstev@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.