Needing to change User ID

Status
Not open for further replies.

K9DWB

QRT
I am putting in an ID request even though I'm a newly subscribed forum member. I have listed KC3PRU which was the Amateur call I had until today when my vanity request was granted. If possible, I need KC3PRU replaced with my vanity call K9DWB. Thanks.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
I am putting in an ID request even though I'm a newly subscribed forum member. I have listed KC3PRU which was the Amateur call I had until today when my vanity request was granted. If possible, I need KC3PRU replaced with my vanity call K9DWB. Thanks.

Check paragraph #1 at this link:

K9DWB

QRT
thanks for the info, sent request and as you see it's changed over
BTW is the webmaster email address listed with spaces bracketing the @ on purpose? My email didn't send until a manual edit due to my copy/paste.

Mods can leave this open or close it, no issues by me either way. But it is answered.
Thanks all again,

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
BTW is the webmaster email address listed with spaces bracketing the @ on purpose? My email didn't send until a manual edit due to my copy/paste.
To prevent spambots from reading it. Very common practice. And naturally your email client is going to reject it with the spaces, as it's not properly formatted.

K9DWB

QRT
Thanks for mentioning, guess I need a coffee. Thought it was something like that, as I've dealt with stuff like it before with same reasoning. But I didn't think of it fast enough. I'll blame QRM.

Status
Not open for further replies.