New 346XT

Status
Not open for further replies.

CStarr59

Just received my new 346XT from Scannermaster via UPS. This is one very nice little rig, using freescan to program it was a breeze. I'm using a Maldol MH-255 antenna and this thing has excellent reception and tested side by side with several other of my scanners, this little antenna is a real work horse. Anyone looking for a great antenna to compliment there uniden sma scanner, the MH-255 is it. The 346XT seems to be built very well, quality construction is apparent everywhere on the scanner. The audio is also very good from such a small speaker, loud and clear is always a plus. The display could be brighter, but maybe it just needs to be adjusted in the contrast or other related setting. Anyone school me on this?
Other than that I would like to say "Thank You" to everyone who helped and guided and suggested this fine scanner when I was having buying decisions. I would highly recommend this scanner to anyone looking for a quality, easy to use scanner.

Jakemcgraw

Hi, CStarr59..Glad to hear you like your 346xt...It is a very good performer,,and feature loaded scanner,,hard to beat for the dollar !!

Status
Not open for further replies.