New 536 ?s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nozzleman71

Premium Subscriber
Mods please move if this in the incorrect place to post these .
I just got my new 536 and have programmed it but I am having a few issues that I hope somebody can help me with. I am using the sentinel software to program it.
1. I have set some favorites lists to have light indicators when They open up. Some of the lights will show but some won't. I have checked and it shows in options that it it set to light up.

2. My next question is the name of my favorite list is showing in top right corner under the clock and I have seen where other people have it showing int the bottom right corner where it is easier to see. How do I change this ?

3. That's all I have now but I'm sure there will be more. I am old school scanner guy so all this new stuff is Greek to me.

Thanks in advance for the help.

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
#1 - If you are talking about the LED light around the silver knob, this is a per channel setting, rather than Favorites List. I suspect many users assign colors based on Service Type. This light remains on for a certain amount of time, then turns off. If the transmission is lengthy, the light will go off before the end of the transmission.

#2 - I'm at a loss to explain this. My scanners have the alpha tag for the FL name at the lower right corner, which the manual also depicts. You could try toggling the 3-Line Display Mode and see what happens. Hold on any channel and press Func then 9(DISP). Press Channel to resume.

garys

Premium Subscriber
Toggling between 3 Line mode and normal mode does indeed move the FL name from the lower right to the upper right.

#2 - I'm at a loss to explain this. My scanners have the alpha tag for the FL name at the lower right corner, which the manual also depicts. You could try toggling the 3-Line Display Mode and see what happens. Hold on any channel and press Func then 9(DISP). Press Channel to resume.

Status
Not open for further replies.