New 536hp no micro sd card

Status
Not open for further replies.

N8TXX

Scanner Enthusiast
So my new 536hp shows up today and it didn't have a card in the unit or the box anyone else have this happen?

As we know it should of come with a 4Gb SanDisk. I've probably read every thread on this scanner and have never heard of anyone not getting a card.

Gordon81

Premium Subscriber
Any other indications it might have been a returned / refurbished unit? Were all the accessories there and all the packaging intact as shown here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrtC4qLQhek

No it seemed to be untouched every thing was sealed in bags plastic ect.
All accessories included . Scanner works fine just had to drive 30 mile round trip to buy a couple sd cards.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

garys

Premium Subscriber
If the card wasn't included, then Scanner Master or someone should make it right. That being said, you should have a couple of extra cards on hand. One thing I've found handy is to have multiple sets of info loaded. I use one for when I'm local, and a completely different set of FLs for when I go on an out of state road trip.

That's actually one of the nicer features of these scanners.

No it seemed to be untouched every thing was sealed in bags plastic ect.
All accessories included . Scanner works fine just had to drive 30 mile round trip to buy a couple sd cards.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

eaf1956

Feed Provider
If the card wasn't included, then Scanner Master or someone should make it right. That being said, you should have a couple of extra cards on hand. One thing I've found handy is to have multiple sets of info loaded. I use one for when I'm local, and a completely different set of FLs for when I go on an out of state road trip.

That's actually one of the nicer features of these scanners.

I just keep an extra 536 handy...

Got my 536 just an hour ago. Everything in the package is there. Had updated using Sentinel and purchased Provoice.. and boom! Everything is loud and crisp clear using its telescopic antenna.

Status
Not open for further replies.