New Allentown Talkgroup

Status
Not open for further replies.

knsjulian

Feed Provider
FYI...Allentown,PA EDACS trunked system has a new talk group. Its for the Allentown Parking Authority. They now have a 3rd channel to use called F3. If anyone comes across it can you please let me know thanks.

vinzep491

One of the cool trunking benefits... everyone gets more channels than they absolutly n e e d .

knsjulian

Feed Provider
Yeah my girl friend's dad works for the parking authority and told me. Yeah its works look ups such has to see if a car is stolen or not with the office. It was given to help keep F-1 clear. 10-081 yup thats it. I also found it this morning. 4 digit code is: 1353

Last edited:

JimBobTerp

Hi
I wanted to know why I have not seen this new ID pop on my Uniden Bearcat BCD996XT Police Scanner Radio ?? I have the squelch set on 2 and I have this WBD-40 Discone Base Antenna . I thought I would have been able to hear since I only live about 10miles from City of Allentown. Plus u think I would be able to hear and see NEW ID's pop up for that and City of Bethlehem and other trunking systems. I do have it on Search Mode and I sometimes catch NEW ID's. Can maybe somebody help me out a bit.

vinzep491

Might just be unlucky in that noone is using that tg while you are monitoring.

Try adding it into your scan list and see if the problem persists.

Status
Not open for further replies.